Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - New Harvest - 1000ml
Our best selling creamy mono-variety Olivastra Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Seggiano Olivastra groves of Tuscany has a rich, buttery quality. Its delicate yet distinctive flavour is unique to oil from the Olivastra cultivar.
- Delicious delicately flavoured oil with clean olive scent, creamy density and light pepperiness
- Unique filtration system optimises and maintains both flavour and antioxidants
- Six times winner of the UK Speciality Food Best Brand award
- Always current harvest cold extracted oil - never blended
- Annual chemical analysis shows zero pesticide presence
Extra virgin olive oil.
Store away from heat and light.
Average Nutritional Values – per 100g
|Energy kJ / kcal||3393 / 825|
|of which saturates||15.9|
|of which sugars (g)||0|