Organic Premium Sicilian Tomato Passata 500g
Single-estate cherry tomatoes (min. 99%) and a pinch of sea salt, cooked at low temperatures in a vacuum to maximise flavour and nutrition.
- Made from sweet cherry tomatoes, field-grown in Sicily
- Packs more flavour than other passatas
- Tomatoes are cooked and bottled within 24 hours of harvesting
- Uniquely cooked in a vacuum to maximise flavour and nutrients
- Tomatoes are an ideal source of the antioxidant lycopene
Premium organic passata made with naturally sweet cherry tomatoes, grown on the coastal plains of Southern Sicily. Pickers harvest through daylight hours while passata production of fresh-off-the-vine tomatoes continues late into the night. Natural sugars and vibrant fresh tomato flavours concentrate in low-temperature vacuum cooking, a unique production method that preserves nutrition and taste. It makes the best Bloody Mary ever and is a superb base for soups and sauces.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Organic tomatoes min. 99%, sea salt
Store in a cool place. Once opened refrigerate and consume within four days.
Average Nutritional Values – per 100g
|Energy kJ / kcal||91 / 21|
|of which saturates||0|
|of which sugars (g)||3.5|